As a member of CLEA , you have created financial security for today but what about tomorrow?
Your actions today will provide you with financial security tomorrow.
70% of Americans will need some long term care after age 65
Joining National Peace Officer and Firefighters Benefit Association's (NPFBA) Long Term Care Plan provides resources to help you pay long term care expenses. NPFBA's affordable rates are 50% to 70% less than other provider's long term care benefit plans.
NPFBA Benefts include:
• Nursing / Skilled Care Benefit* - $150 per day or $4,562 per month during your first year in the Plan. Benefit grows to $297 per day or $9,033 per month in year 15.
• Residential / Assisted Living Benefit* - $105 per day or $3,193 per month during your first year in Plan. Benefit grows to $208 per day or $6,326 per month in year 15.
• Home Care* - $75 per day or $2,281 per month during your first year in the Plan. Benefit grows to $148 per day or $4,501 per month in year 15.
• Fixed Payment Terms - Choose to pay for 25, 30, 35, 40, or 45 years.
• Lifetime Benefits - Benefits are available as long as you need them. There aren't any limits on time or dollar amounts with NPFBA.
• 5% Compounded Inflation Protection - Your per day benefit grows 5% compounded for the first 15 years you belong to the Plan.
*Other Plan options available.